Friday, June 11, 2010

Rouge Coco no. 36


Today while i was looking for a party dress for my sister, I happened to catch a glimpse, out of the corner of my eye, the new chanel rouge coco lipsticks. Curiosity set in and i couldn't help myself. I snuck over there and had a little looksy. The very well-mannered Chanel lady asked me if I needed any help. Yes I needed help but she did not have the remarkable skill required to drag me away from there. So I did what any normal girl would; I asked if I could try one in deep plum. After lying about coming back after having a think about it, I left with chanel's rouge coco no. 36: Lune Rousse painted all over my pout. It is fabulous. However, with a very limited money supply, and at 50 bucks a stick, i will leave it there with the ladies of Chanel... for now at least. None of the dresses I had picked out were bought by my sister; however, i did purchace a cheeky pair of grey suede heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment